PICK UP TIMES ARE 11:30-2:30 on MONDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS.
Our new pottery to go option that allows you to create in the comforts of your own home.
This is your art therapy while we all navigate this new normal together.
All pottery to go includes 6 colour choices as well as a set of brushes. If you return your unused paint as well as your brushes, we will give you a $5 gift card to use in studio as a thank you!
Now offering acrylic as an option to paint at home for any NON FOOD items. This means you don't need to return your pieces for firing. If you choose acrylic paint as your paint option, you will be given a palette of primary colours in which you can mix every colour of the rainbow from!
Travel Mug w/ Lid (CCX0336)
- 3 coats of paint to acheive a solid colour. There is such a thing as too much paint! Surfaces that don't have 3 coats will still be shiny and sealed as everything is clear dipped.
- Please don't handle the pieces with any food or grease residue on your hands as this will prevent the glaze from adhering.
- Any surfaces you want to remain white, just leave raw as it will come out shiny and white.
- Pottery pieces must be returned with a copy of your receipt so we can match them up after firing.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions at all!
We are not responsible in anyway for the outcome of your pieces as a take home option as we have no idea how pieces were handled and how paint was applied.
ONLY GLAZE PROVIDED IS TO BE USED ON PIECES - failure to do so could result in us refusing to fire your pieces to prevent damage to our kiln.